Promoting the energy transition
Founded by three engineers wishing to take an active part in sustainable development , IRISOLARIS is one of the major companies in France in the field of renewable energies . IRISOLARIS is a multidisciplinary team which aims to initiate an innovative mode of support towards energy efficiency , an essential foundation for major developments in our cities and countryside in the years to come to effectively combat global warming .
• Estimation of site consumption for the installation of an electricity production system
• Forecast of photovoltaic production (hourly or annual level), installation (roof or ground, connection (in self-consumption and / or grid injection), operation of power plants , performance guarantee and maintenance .
• Sizing of photovoltaic power plants with or without storage
• Consumption : Bahamian tourist island (2017 self-consumption), Tertiary buildings (France), Residential (France)
• Renewable energy production: Production systems for Malagasy and Cameroonian cities, Bahamian tourist island, tertiary buildings (France), residential buildings (France), Winner of the central tender in Nattages, 5MWp (2018), Winner of the tender in Central Corsica on the ground 4.5MWp (2017), First laureate CRE tender in the category buildings below 500 KWp in 2017 (64 projects)
• Self-consumption : Ombrières at Gardanne station 130 kWp
• 100 MWp of projects for total sale, owned directly or in association with third parties
• Control of the entire value chain
• Turnkey project : Commercial engineering, administrative and urban planning, studies, construction, plant operation, maintenance.
• Maintenance service for all photovoltaic installations
• Proposal of investment solutions for certain types of projects and / or service solutions (eg construction of hangars in exchange for solar installation on the roof and operation by IRISOLARIS)
• Irisolaris is active in the agricultural field , a Coop de France referent, it supports farmers in energy land valuation and has several partnerships with metal builders and agricultural cooperatives .
• IRISOLARIS has a network of technological partners in the field of energy efficiency and intelligent buildings ; DualSun, Powidian and Comwatt.
• A global mixed offer focused on PLEXSUN® green energy production : PV installation on the roof, vehicle recharging, hydrogen, methanisation, energy storage, etc.).
• A range of photovoltaic installations for self-consumption that can be adapted to all types of projects (OMBRIRIS® shade house, photovoltaic power plant on the ground SOLIRIS®, SIRIUS® tracker, photovoltaic power plant on the roof).